[nycbug-talk] Kirk McKusick meeting

G.Rosamond george
Wed Sep 1 10:11:57 EDT 2004

I am sorting out the details for the Kirk McKusick meeting on October
16th.  For those who don't know, Kirk is one of the critical people
dating back to the original BSD days in the 1970's, and has just
rereleased his book on "The Design and Implementation of the FreeBSD
Operating System."

It is a Saturday, and was wondering about ideas for a location.  I
don't think the Apple Store on Prince should be our first choice, as
it's a bit too noisy. . .

Any ideas?

Obviously, some place that holds at least 50 or 60 people will be key.
. .

Mr. Genoverly: maybe you could speak to AW about getting a Barnes and
Nobles.