[nycbug-talk] need help from strong admin...

George Georgalis george
Sun Sep 5 14:40:58 EDT 2004

:)  I'm moving

As some of you know, bad air in my apartment has had an accumulative
affect on my health. The good news is the problems go away when
I leave my apartment, so I'm moving.

I found an apartment, got out of my lease and signed a new lease in the
last 5 days. This week I'm packing and reserved a cargo van for Fri &
Sat. I can handle everything accept for a few items which are light but
large; and 2 items that are heavy (wardrobe 5.5'x3.75'x1.25' and marble
1'x5'x3'). So here's where I need your help. I only need one person to
help with the large items, but if a few volunteer I'm sure I can find
a box or two that needs loading. The catch is my building requires an
elevator reservation which I've made from 9-12 AM Sat Sept 11 (I may be
able to change that). For those that help, I'll order pizza and beer;
and you can drink all my vodka (ahem, there's lot), plus you'll have
helped a good guy and will have my eternal gratitude.

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org