[nycbug-talk] Merchant Accounts

Kevin Reiter tux
Tue Sep 14 22:17:52 EDT 2004

I know this is completely off-list, but has anyone ever found anything in
the way of a good merchant service company?  I was (well, still am until
tomorrow) using American Paywise, but I'm tired of the BS they've been
trying to spoon feed me, especially when it comes to getting ecommerce
setup.  I'm not doing the PayPal thing, except for webhosting (until I get
the ecommerce thing online) - I'm looking for anyone who's had a good
experience with an actual merchant service company.

-Kevin