[nycbug-talk] freebsd 5.10 stable help/gnome/bacula questions..

Sunny Dubey sunny-ml
Thu Sep 16 02:21:08 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 15:43, Joshua S. Freeman wrote:

> make: don't know how to make restore.o. Stop
>

>    ====== Error in /usr/home/jfreeman/bacula-1.34.6/src/gnome-console
> ======

this means that the files restore.c/o were included in some glob in the
Makefiles, but the files themselves don't exist.  The following patch should
help:

http://opencurve.org/~sunny/misc/bacula-gnome-make-fix.patch

> i'm not sure how to interpret the problem.  Is it because I have gnome 2.0
> installed instead of gnome 1.0?

yeah, I don't understand why gnome-console was being build on my system, when
I know I have gnome2 components installed.  But then again I'm not a bacula
person.

Sunny Dubey