[nycbug-talk] Re: BSD Success Stories (fwd)

O_Sleep o_sleep
Fri Sep 24 08:43:29 EDT 2004

Hello,

The roadblock I have been running into, for FreeBSD adoption, is that
it's not certified to run with certain apps.  I am not really sure how
to get around this one except install FreeBSD on the machines with the
excuse it's easier to administer and fall back on RedHat or SUSE when
required.  Have you been able to convince any companies to support
running their app in linux abstraction layer since it is basically
redhat?

-Bjorn