[nycbug-talk] OT: home ISP

O_Sleep o_sleep
Fri Sep 24 20:13:15 EDT 2004

Maybe they have gotten better.  I know they have a lot of bad reports a
couple of years ago.  Sucks that they put a stop on your line.  I
recently moved and they moved my service without a hitch.  I have used
their service for a few years and it's been pretty good to me.

On paper it looks like pilosoft wins over acedsl and cloud9 with 384k
up.  Regardless, it's good to consult www.dslreports.com for reviews in
your area.

-Bjorn