[nycbug-talk] stuff to give away

Isaac Levy ike
Sat Sep 25 14:09:52 EDT 2004

Hi Josh, All,

On Sep 25, 2004, at 2:00 PM, Josh McCormack wrote:

> RAM: SpecTek 168pin 64mb, I think 100 speed
> Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar 6558.6MB, made in '99, complete
> with my neighbors stuff and Windows ME!
> Laptop power cord: for old fujitsu laptop

Actually- this makes me think- it would be SWEET to have an organized
NYCBUG junk-swap.

What does everybody think of that?  I seriously could do it at my place
in fabby williamsburg.  Could bring books, parts, stuff, etc... with
the aim of getting rid of it, and perhaps scoring something cool.

What does everyone think?

Rocket-
.ike

--
P.S. My email address has changed with the incorporation of my
business, though structuredsystems email will continue to reach me.  I

isaac at diversaform.com
http://diversaform.com