[nycbug-talk] the list

George Georgalis george
Sun Sep 26 08:31:36 EDT 2004

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 05:32:48AM -0400, Isaac Levy wrote:
>Seriously, I think we should really just give the books to the folks
>that want them, and they'll float around nicely on their own...  Mark's
>got a good point- anyone stepping foreword to manage a Library project?
> Though a good idea, even putting books in the mail takes time and
>energy.

I'm with you there. I was really only thinking media mail would be
an easy way to get the books around; an alternative to arranging an
exchange at a meeting and the library in a backpack schlep thing.

If wrapping a book in paper bag, addressing it and adding precalculated
postage is too much for a borrowing procedure, well, nevermind the idea.

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org