[nycbug-talk] getting published (fwd)

Isaac Levy ike
Mon Sep 27 07:34:39 EDT 2004

On Sep 26, 2004, at 4:52 PM, Dru wrote:

> I was starting to wonder if in my zeal in responding to a week's worth
> of messages I was starting to monopolize the list...

What?  No way, IMO.  This talk list is for conversation- so who cares
if some threads look like a DOS in the server logs :)

>> So how do we get hooked up with these publications?
>

> Yes, that's definitely a good start: looking around your own area of
> expertise. And, many of us have the gift of gab and don't have to
> necessarily talk technical. If you're the type of person who could
> write a glossy brochure, white paper, or fact sheet, BSD needs you!
>
> Now, if you're interested in writing a techie article, the 2 easiest
> places to get into are O'Reilly's onlamp site and SysAdmin.
[...snip (all the good info!!!)...]

SWEET.  Thank you for posting this DRU-

Scheming, with information now...
.ike

--
P.S. My email address has changed with the incorporation of my
business, though structuredsystems email will continue to reach me.  I

isaac at diversaform.com
http://diversaform.com