[nycbug-talk] No meeting audio this time, sorry

George R. george
Thu Apr 7 09:41:36 EDT 2005

On Apr 7, 2005, at 9:33 AM, Nikolai N. Fetissov wrote:

> Yarema, folks, sorry,
> I messed up the recording yesterday.
> Was too tired, had wrong settings on the device.
> On the other hand I doubt the audio would be
> any useful since Yarema's presentation was in
> "character mode" anyway :)
> Will do better next time.

Oh well. . . . We all appreciate the fact that you have recorded others
. . .

> George, you mentioned that people are translating
> BSD Cert docs to "other" languages. I can take
> over translating to Russian if nobody is doing this
> yet. Point me to the right place.

There may already be a volunteer for Russian, but the more the better
for each language for error-checking. . .

http://bsdcertification.org/contrib.htm

George