[nycbug-talk] Apple space

swygue swygue
Fri Apr 8 10:52:13 EDT 2005

> Personally, I thought the space worked well. . . . If it's possible,
> how would everyone feel about moving the meetings there regularly?
 Yes! Yes! I am all for moving the meeting to the basement. Not only can I
hear the speaker, but it adds a personal touch and it shows that we mean
business.

> We would have to make a point to advertise that meetings are in the
> basement and provide clear directions (take the elevator.)
 You are right, I remember my first meeting and none of the employees knew
about the meeting. I can just imagine the amount of people that will be
turned away.