[nycbug-talk] BSDCan 2005 - spread the news.

Dan Langille dan
Wed Apr 13 09:14:55 EDT 2005

On 12 Apr 2005 at 22:12, George R. wrote:

> On Apr 12, 2005, at 10:00 PM, Dan Langille wrote:
>
> > Can you folks that spread the news, please spread the news to the
> > other websites about the BSDCan Authors Book Signing?  See below for
> > URL.
> >

> I hit nycbug-announce list, and I'm posting to Daemon News now. . .

I see it on DN now.  Oh oh, I see the book for Mr Luca isn't FreeBSD
releated.  I've sent a note to the editors asking that it be changed
to Absolute BSD and/or Absolute OpenBSD... Sorry I didn't read that
closely enough before it was sent out.

> > It's now a month until BSDCan starts...  Announcements will be going
> > out at least weekly.  We have to keep reminding people that they've
> > forgotten to register.  :)
> >

> It would be a missed opportunity. . . . I highly recommend this event.

Oh yeah!  Just like that year.  Only 10 kinds of people exist with
respect to BSDCan.  Those that went.  And those that wish they did.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/