[nycbug-talk] Denizen. . .

George R. george
Fri Apr 22 09:15:20 EDT 2005

For those who've been to the bar after meetings now, Denizen Lounge has
been a great place for us to meet and talk.

However, the city has deal them their final blow with a ticket for
noise, as per the complaints of some new residents on the block.  I
wonder if they thought they would get to hear crickets at night when
they moved to Thompson Street in Soho.

Anyway, many of you know the owner, Alberto.

He does freelance work as a www designer, and is looking for some
additional work.  I have a copy of his resume, and I would be glad to
forward it to anyone interested who has some work for him.  Email me
off list.

It's been a great place for us to meet since we've been meeting at the
Apple Store, and it would be great to give back to him.

A few of us will be on the hunt for a new location for the
after-meeting this weekend.

George

(yes, I would normally post on jobs, but there was more to this story)