[nycbug-talk] this could be a complete hoax, but. . .

Josh McCormack joshmccormack
Wed Apr 27 11:09:42 EDT 2005

You should see the filth on localhost. Whoever runs it should be ashamed.

josh

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org]
On Behalf Of George R.
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:11 AM
To: NYCBUG Talk
Subject: [nycbug-talk] this could be a complete hoax, but. . .

A slashdot story about a disgruntled IRC'er who demands the admin's IP
to attack him. . .

He gives 127.0.0.1, and the attacker proceeds.

It's gotta be a complete joke, but it's still very funny:

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?
sid=147501&threshold=1&commentsort=0&tid=133&tid=172&mode=thread&cid=123
57985

There are some dangerous people in the world, especially to localhost.