[nycbug-talk] My first FreeBSD Job.

Francisco Reyes lists
Mon Aug 1 10:35:18 EDT 2005

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005, David Rio Deiros wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 09:34:55PM -0400, Francisco Reyes wrote:
>> The pay is about 1/3 of my last job and about the same as what I was doing
>> as an independant consultant.. however it's really great to work on
>> something one loves.
>
> I totally agree. Congratulations!

Thanks.

I enjoy the challenge too. So far have had to put almost no "fires" which
is great as it gives me time to learn the architecture/setup.

One of the things I am trying to do is to document what they
have. Not only it helps me learn, but will serve everyone to more clearly
understand how everything works.