[nycbug-talk] Trusted Computing Opinions?

Francisco Reyes lists
Mon Aug 1 18:06:32 EDT 2005

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005, Isaac Levy wrote:

> I just wanted to take an informal poll to see how everyone feels about
> 'Trusted Computing' in general.

I had not researched the topic, but after looking at a few links I think I
have an opinion....

> .. sadly want to move away from the platform altogether-
>and make  certain Apple knows how and why I feel how I do.

My opinion is basically simmilar to yours.. I will NOT buy any machines
using this trusted computing architecture and will recommend the same to
my employer friends and anyone I know...