[nycbug-talk] SSH not working for particular user

Francisco Reyes lists
Tue Aug 9 14:26:46 EDT 2005

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, George R. wrote:

> /etc/ssh/sshd_config under logging.
> LogLevel INFO

That must be the current default.. my home machine is set like that..
These machines I "inheritted" I noticed that they commented out on most
(possibly all) the settings from sshd_conf.. so will have to go machine by
machine and change..

Makes me nervous having to restart ssh though. :-(
No remote connection to them other than ssh for now...
Eventually want to see if can convince the owner to get IP KVMs.
In particular was looking at the ATEN IP KVM

http://www.aten-usa.com/?category_product&cat=577&PHPSESSID=e4698f23f4105d462dcc2f7840b1b846
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=660032

Also was looking at
http://www.kvms.com/16-port-kvm-over-ip-switch.asp