[nycbug-talk] BigSister

Kevin Reiter tux
Mon Aug 15 02:19:26 EDT 2005

All,

Has anyone had any success getting BigSister to work OK on FreeBSD?  I'm
using 4.11 and can't seem to get it to start or even autogenerate the html
files (as indicated by the docs).  Nothing at all shows up in
/var/log/messages, and I've included "bigsister_enable="YES" in
/etc/rc.conf.  Changed my usual httpd.conf to only include
/usr/local/bigsister/www/ to rule out any conflicts with other directories
(didn't help, tho).

Am I forgetting something, or is there an issue with it that I can't find?

(and if anyone can help me out with sample configs without all the extra
confusing stuff, I'd appreciate it!)

Thx,
Kev