[nycbug-talk] Lectures @ Stevens: Open Source and System Administration

George R. george
Tue Aug 23 23:24:56 EDT 2005

Sorry to top-post, but. . .

As an FYI, we usually don't allow any adverts like this, but you may
recognize the name Hubert Feyrer. . . he's a NetBSD developer and
creator of G4U. . .

I think he's courses are very relevant to talk members, and I
recommended he post to the list. . . he's visiting from Germany for a
bit, and enrolling in his courses means he gets to stay for a while ;-)