[nycbug-talk] road-warrior IPsec setup: looking for references

Mike Hernandez sequethin
Wed Aug 31 07:33:47 EDT 2005

On 8/31/05, Tillman Hodgson <tillman at seekingfire.com> wrote:
> Anyone worked with the Tunnelblick GUI on OS X to get OpenVPN going? If
> I can resolve the issues I'm having with it, perhaps I can stick with
> OpenVPN and that would be great.
>
> -T

Actually just yesterday I successfully set up a vpn from my freebsd
box at home to my powerbook using openvpn from ports and tunnelblick.
I had some issues with my netgear wireless router/firewall at first -
it doesn't seem to want to forward udp packets. But with tcp it works
fine. I can send you my configs if you want, just let me know.

Mike