[nycbug-talk] resignation letter

Steve Rieger steve.rieger
Wed Dec 14 17:13:45 EST 2005

hi all i know that this is way off topic, but i need the help and you
could all use a distraction just before the hollidays.

aside from the usual one thats all over the world, i am looking for a
hilarious resignation letter to send out, if you know of one that
will make folks split please forward it to me or send me a link.

thanx

i know that this is stealing but tho cares.

Steve Rieger
Office   212 804 1131
Fax       212 804 1200
AIM      chozrim
Yahoo riegersteve

if ((light eq dark) && (dark eq light)
    && ($blaze_of_night{moon} == black_hole)
    && ($ravens_wing{bright} == $tin{bright})){
  my $love = $you = $sin{darkness} + 1;
};