[nycbug-talk] Terminal Server for *nix

Erik Phillips ephillips
Mon Dec 19 22:10:17 EST 2005

Quick question.  Any success stories installing nxserver
(nomachine.com) from ports or via package.  I'm just a beginner, but it
appears that all the documentation around this is way to complex or I'm
not understanding it correctly.   Any insight or direction would be
greatly appreciated!!!  I'm trying to educate my tunneled vision
superiors about reliability and depending on the configuration, the
cost effectiveness of *nix, but *bsd to precise.  Lame plug, but hey
I'm trying to gather followers by any means. -ep-

--
http://www.loftmail.com