[nycbug-talk] 2x 3Ware Escalade 9500S-4LP SATA

Dan Langille dan
Sat Dec 31 12:36:13 EST 2005

On 31 Dec 2005 at 12:17, Isaac Levy wrote:

> Right- but has anyone simply tried to *install* straight FreeBSD 6
> using the card?  *Not fun*, so far.  The TWE driver is not loading
> properly after installing, so it boots ok from the bootonly ISO, but
> after a fairly 'stock' install, (no wacky options), rebooting (for
> the first machine boot) just sits tossing errors over and over...

I think I have succeeded with the 3Ware 7006-2 card.  I saw that only
because the twe0 looks familiar.  I'll be trying it again in the next
few days, so I'll confirm later.

FYI: http://www.freebsddiary.org/freebsd-6.0-disk-timings.php

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/