[nycbug-talk] httpsd

Pete Wright pete
Fri Feb 4 04:49:15 EST 2005

seems like apache is a popular topic lately...
so i've recently moved a mail server running:

postfix+courier-imap+http-ssl+squirellmail+debian

to 5.3-RELEASE.

the migration was pretty painless and i'm trucking
away and having a blast...altho one thing that has
been bothering me is the performance of squirellmail
I'm noticing long load times for pages that were
quite quick one the debian install (for example loading
my inbox is taking several seconds to load while it
much quicker before the migration).  the network
is the same, and reqular imap connections are as
quick as can be...so i'm thinking that it might
be an issue with the apache/php install.

so what do the folks do here to tune php/httpsd
installs.  while we discuss amoungst ourselves
i'll see if i can hack up a little benchmark script.

-p

--
~~oO00Oo~~
Peter Wright