[nycbug-talk] goBSD

Mikel King mikel.king
Mon Feb 14 13:32:59 EST 2005

Stumbled across this article...

http://www.grabageek.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=127

The goals of GoBSD are:

# Manage stable DragonFly releases
We want to free DragonFly developers from the burden of worrying about
release scheduling and stabilization so they can focus only on
continuing development. We feel that the efforts of the core developers
will be best spent when focused on the enhancement of the system,
resulting in faster development and quicker adoption of new techniques.
We also believe that users of all types can benefit from the use of
DragonFly, so we are working to make releases that are thoroughly tested
and easy to use.

more info @

http://gobsd.com/

--
Cheers,
Mikel King

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.