[nycbug-talk] BSDCan - program publicity

Dan Langille dan
Fri Feb 18 15:51:15 EST 2005

Gidday folks,

The BSDCan program will be announced soon.  I'm looking for help in
distributing and organizing publicity for this announcement.

I will be sending the schedule out the BSDCan announce mailing list
firs and updating the BSDCan website.  Then I'll hit bsdnews.com.

What I'd like is volunteers to post references to those stories on
other websites.  If you have a suggestion, let us know what website
you'll hit.  If you don't want to post the announcement, just suggest
a website, and perhaps we'll get others to post instead.

A few weeks later, another announcement will be sent.  This will
include the schedule and the opening of registration. This represents
a second waves of posts to websites.  It'd be nice if people could
rally again for the second hit.

Thanks.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/