Re: [nycbug-talk] using css for printed materals

joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com joshmccormack
Tue Feb 22 13:04:01 EST 2005

You can specify a print stylesheet, and you could have content only
visible for when it prints.

I think what you're asking is if you can control the printing of column
headers, so they print on every new page. Hmm... that's a tougher one.
I don't think there's an easy way. I think you're entering into the
hack/kindof works area.

Here's some good info on Print CSS stuff.

Josh