[nycbug-talk] editting pdf's... (dot dot dot)

George Georgalis george
Wed Feb 23 11:51:40 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 11:01:20PM -0500, Okan Demirmen wrote:

>are there any ideas out there? is coverting the pdf to an image,
>then editing that image a valid, and sane, idea? ideas? or maybe a
>hit on the head with a good cluestick that has the magic google
>search keywords ;)

I've not had to do this, but my first thought is opening it with gimp
and paint over... second thought is print it, fill it out and fax back,
but that wouldn't be paperless.

Actually in the spirit of paperless office, I refuse fax communications,
"I don't have a fax machine" because, anyway you slice it, it is
everything we don't like about paper, only low-res.

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org