[nycbug-talk] Mail stress test

Steve Rieger steve.rieger
Fri Feb 25 12:58:47 EST 2005

Am trying to see what my servers can hold in the following areas

Max concurrent connections for pop

Max concurrent connections for smtp

Max concurrent connections for imap

I will be running these tests on postfix, ms exchange, and sun messaging
server.

I don't quite trust the numbers that the vendors gave me

--
Steve Rieger
Office 212-804-1131