[nycbug-talk] February meeting audio

pete wright pete
Thu Feb 3 16:36:09 EST 2005

On Feb 3, 2005, at 10:46 AM, G. Rosamond wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2005, at 11:10 PM, Pete Wright wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 10:50:32PM -0500, Nikolai N. Fetissov wrote:
>>> George, folks,
>>> get the mp3 of Jan's presentation at
>>> http://www.peachisland.com/nycbug/
>>> Cheers,
>>

>> nick you are a lifesaver!
>>

> And you couldn't get a flight for the meeting?

dude, it's like cold there or something...and besides that jet that
crashed in jersey yesterday was supposed to pick me up so that kinda
threw a spanner in my plans.

> Were you born on Sunday or something?

no i was born in jersey ;p

> BTW, I do think the slides are self-explanatory more than most.  Jan
> didn't just do a presentation, he actually provided a great piece of
> documentation for the community as a whole.

yea really upset i missed it esp. after the conversation mark and i had
re. pkgsrc....

-p

~o0OO0o~
Pete Wright