[nycbug-talk] BSDCan

Tillman Hodgson tillman
Mon Feb 7 12:18:06 EST 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 11:23:36AM -0500, michael wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 10:30:11 -0500
> "Dan Langille" <dan at langille.org> wrote:
>
> > The list of papers will be ready by the 19th.  I'll look at upgrading
> > the brochure by then.
>
> ..and I'll do NYCBUG.org shortly after that..

I spoke with the webmaster of www.losurs.org, the local open source
group in Regina (with 574 members at last count) and he'll get something
promoting BSDCan up soon. I'll also add the brochure and promote it from
my personal domain which gets about 2000 unique visitors a month, mostly
referrals from search engines for folks looking for Unixy and open
source stuff.

-T

--
Enlightenment is: do what you want, eat what there is
	Jack Kerouac