[nycbug-talk] A stat. . . .

Tillman Hodgson tillman
Mon Feb 7 12:29:40 EST 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 12:24:45PM -0500, G. Rosamond wrote:
> Hans says that they are for nonresolvable addresses.. .
>
> Although there is already an entry for that. . .
>
> Maybe it's tor users. . .

Tor users should appear as real, pubically-visible, IP addresses. Just
not the IPs one might normally expect ;-)

I put a page up at http://www.seekingfire.com/projects/tor/ that tells
me what IP I'm comign from. I use it to test the Tor stuff before
venturing out into the "wild". Other folks are welcome to use it when
testing Tor stuff as well.

-T

--
"The truth of a proposition has nothing to do with its credibility.
 And vice versa."