[nycbug-talk] Tor. . .

G. Rosamond george
Mon Feb 7 13:47:39 EST 2005

On Feb 7, 2005, at 12:33 PM, Jesse Callaway wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 11:05:22AM -0500, Kevin Reiter wrote:
>> : I have one of the developer's emails.  They are located in Boston.
>> . .
>> : maybe we could get them for a meeting at some point. . .
>>
>> I spoke to both of them about that during dinner on Saturday, and
>> they seemed
>> interested.  I'll be contacting them later in the week to discuss a
>> few things,
>> and I'll extend the official invite to them if nobody has any
>> objections..
>>
>> -Kev
>
> That would be excellent. See what they say about this summer. A hands
> on lab would be great. I'm keeping track of who, what, where, when for
> events. In fact if anyone has any good ideas for a meeting (lecture or
> otherwise)please send a note to talk.
> Who knows, worst case situation they could coach us on baseball.
>
> -jesse

Yes, Jesse's the go-to guy for meeting speakers and topics.

I think a tor meeting would be great to get multiple sponsors for. . .

It's a great service and tool, from what I picked up, and it's
certainly worth advocating for in NYC.

If it's been funded by the US Navy and EFF, that does say something. .
. (not that I'm sure what <g>)

George