[nycbug-talk] lame...real lame Andy

Isaac Levy ike
Wed Jan 12 17:40:39 EST 2005

Hi All,

On Jan 12, 2005, at 5:05 PM, Marc Spitzer wrote:

>> That is not a universally held opinion.
>> Whatever works for ya.
>
> this is a Unix group and for Unix it generally is.

Yeah, actually in UNIX settings it generally is bad to top-post.

> I was going to
> send this in private mail but the last time I tried I was told gmail
> was not welcome by your server, very rude.
>
> marc

This is interesting- and ironically relevant- considering the last few
posts in this thread.

Why would somebody block Gmail email?  I can totally understand the
reasons why one would want to decline an invitation for using an
account, but why block incoming mail from Gmail?

Curiosity getting this cat- Rocket-
.ike