[nycbug-talk] soho router options (soekris?)

marco at metm.org marco
Tue Jan 18 12:44:50 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 12:34:16PM -0500, Brad Schonhorst wrote:

>Yeah-  I get a great deal  of satisfaction (perhaps too much) out of
>being able to make use of those old pc's on the shelf that just collect
>dust, re-cycle the planet or whatever they say....

Yes I have more and more old-pcs (and even a nubus mac running mklinux)
performing different functions here, of course my electric bill seems to
go up every month... as does the noise level in the apartment ...

--
Marco