[nycbug-talk] make -jN performance was: Re: talk Digest, Vol 14, Issue 9

Pete Wright pete
Wed Jan 19 13:05:41 EST 2005

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 12:36:22PM -0500, John Bacall wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 January 2005 05:59 pm, Pete Wright wrote:
> > I've posted
> > a pretty detailed post to freebsd-stable@ and hope to get some
> > feedback.  I'll keep you all posted here as well if you all are
> > interested.
>
> Very. The results are perplexing. Hmmm. Too bad no one knowledgeable has
> responded.
>
>   http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2005-January/011206.html
>
> 	John

odd eh, that'll teach me to put all my data into one email...i should have
left out vital info that always seems to get people to respond :)

I guess if I do not get any responses it may be time to submit a PR...

-pete

--
Pete Wright
pete at nomadlogic.org