[nycbug-talk] NCD X-Terminals Up for Grabs

Paul Dlug paul
Thu Jan 20 11:19:36 EST 2005

If anyone is interested we have quite a few NCD Explora 450 X-Terminals
(2mb video, 16mb RAM, standard VGA port) available, we had them booting
off Solaris servers but I'm sure they'd work with anything.

We're doing some office cleaning so if anyone wants them please let me
know by today, I'm willing to hold on to them for a while if needed. We
have about 15-20 up for grabs. These are for pick up only, we are in
Ridge, NY (exit 68 on the LIE).

--Paul