[nycbug-talk] NCD X-Terminals Up for Grabs

Paul Dlug paul
Thu Jan 20 12:51:47 EST 2005

On Jan 20, 2005, at 11:40 AM, Daniel Krook wrote:

> So are Mapquest and Yahoo :)
>
> http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?
> ed=M7tNO.p_0TqT&csz=Ridge%2C+NY&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

If it helps, we're on William Floyd Parkway across the street from
Brookhaven National Lab. I might be able to ship them if someone wanted
to take a larger batch and redistribute. I don't want to have to make
alot of small shipments but if someone closer to civilization
(geographically) wants to take a shipment of 10 or so I could probably
arrange it.

--Paul