[nycbug-talk] thoughts, issues, and ideas.

Isaac Levy ike
Mon Jan 24 12:44:31 EST 2005

On Jan 24, 2005, at 12:36 PM, steve wrote:

> again the point i was trying to make is that i believe that the nycbug
> users can become a world class destinations for a bsd tech lists, am
> not in any way trying to bash the current users group

Point taken- and echoed- there are loads of people doing insanely great
stuff around nycbug.  This ain't Otawalla TX yo.  (not to say there
isn't great stuff in Otawalla, but hey- we have density on our side).
But, we always have 'busy' working against us all...

Rocket-
.ike