[nycbug-talk] shared hosting

Kevin Reiter tux
Mon Jan 24 14:58:30 EST 2005

: who on this list provides shared hosting, am looking for 2 domains to
: start with

There's a few, but I'd highly recommend GeekISP.com, who's hosting my
business domain.  Service is the best I've ever dealt with, and Dave knows
his stuff.  Responses to questions or problems are typically measured in
minutes.  I can't say enough good things about my personal experiences with
them, and considering they host my business website/mail, that's saying
something...

-Kev

--
 PRIVACY WARNING: For auditing purposes, a copy of this message has been
 saved in a permanent database.