[nycbug-talk] gforge

Pete Wright pete
Thu Jan 27 13:18:59 EST 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 11:07:35AM -0500, steve wrote:
> hi all, is anybody on this list running gforge on a bsd box, am looking
> for pointers, are there are about 3 levels of reqs.

this is actually the first i've seen this app.  looks pretty interesting,
according to the gforge.org site it looks like all the componets are
standard unix daemons/langs (pgsql, php, python, jabber...).  I am not
sure what the GForge app is written in, is it Php or python by any chance?

it does look like a nice package tho....

-pete