[nycbug-talk] Getting started in Consulting

Matt Juszczak matt
Fri Jul 1 02:01:43 EDT 2005

> I don't want to discourage the project, but most endeavours I have seen along
> the lines of "let's make a job site" for xyz opensource don't go very far
> because of lack of time of the people pushing it.

I think I can make it work though.  Plus, the site will run itself.

Its already integrated with geocoder (my back end code), so you'll be able
to search for jobs within <x> amount of miles from you, etc. etc.  I think
it will work.

-Matt