[nycbug-talk] Getting started in Consulting

Francisco Reyes lists
Fri Jul 1 16:44:48 EDT 2005

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, Matt Juszczak wrote:

> I've been wanting to setup some kind of versioning system, so a team of
> developers could add new features, make modifications, etc. etc.  That way
> new modules could be built to integrate with certain things, and the site
> could be really successful.

How about CVS?
For the project I do with a partner, we have found CVS to work ok. I am
sure there are likely other options, but CVS comes with FreeBSD and likely
most other BSDs.

I could help you offlist to set it up and with the basic "how to". After
the setup it's just a couple of commands that one needs to use.