[nycbug-talk] Email providers

Charles Sprickman spork
Wed Jul 6 14:04:07 EDT 2005

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> Need to find a RELIABLE emaip provider ASAP.
> Any recommendations.

Bway can do that, not sure if they can meet that price; we don't generally
try to compete with the mass-market hosters.  heyjoe at bway.net can provide
the best price.  The price gets better if you buy more stuff from us - we
like working with consultants that bring in more business.

Mail services are run on FreeBSD using qmail and vpopmail and a small
"cluster" of spamd/clamav boxes.  We offer ssl-enabled pop3, imap and smtp
with all mail accounts.

Thanks,

Charles