[nycbug-talk] network kvm

Aleksandar Kacanski kacanski_s
Thu Jul 14 20:40:04 EDT 2005

Check this links, you will be able to get some cheap
hardware and open source software that will allow you
to do what you want.

Opengear CM4000 remote console servers
http://okvm.sourceforge.net/

thanks,
/s

http://www.pcuniverse.com/product.asp?pid=2773975&m_id=13

http://www.shopharmony.com/product.asp?file=NEXTAG&i=F1DA116T

http://www.provantage.com/buy-7trpk00a-16-port-kvm-switch-ps-2-rackmount-1u-w-osd-adapter-tripp-lite-switches-cables-b022-016-shopping.htm
> Tripp Lite - 16-Port KVM Switch PS/2 Rackmount 1U
> w/OSD & Adapter $461.18
>
> Anybody have experience with these?
>
> // George
>

> --
> George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator
> Linux BSD IXOYE
> http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027
> mailto:george at galis.org
> %Be sure to check out our Jobs and NYCBUG-announce
> lists

Aleksandar (Sasha) Kacanski