[nycbug-talk] looking for a member Eastern Parkway

George R. george
Fri Jul 15 18:43:15 EDT 2005

swygue wrote:

> Today I pulled up next to someone I met at NYCBUG meeting. It was at the
> red light at Eastern Parkway, you know who you are. Email me off the list.

OMFG. . . and I bumped into some guy in Park Slope a few weeks back with
an OBSD shirt, and said "hey, that shirt", and he said "oh, it's a
computer operating system".  . . fascinating.

He worked at Vindigo. . . (yes, they are still around). . . is he on the
  list. . . he has a similar name to some OBSD developer, but he's a
sysadmin.