[nycbug-talk] FW: Which job?

Matt Juszczak matt
Sun Jul 17 16:54:59 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Just got a message from a fellow board poster asking me to post the
following.  They dont want their name to appear in google since it deals
with job hunting.

---snip---

I currently work at an ISP and just got a job offer to go to a College I
used to work at for $4000/year more than I make now with benefits (state
benefits) and a pension plan.  The company I work for now isn't as
stable, but I know if I go back to the College I'll lose my creativity
and wont get to work with cool toys like I do at the ISP.  I'm 21, rent
my home, and hope to work in New York one day doing LAMP & BSD/Linux
admin.  Which job would look best on a resume (College Computer Services
staff member or ISP Sysadmin)?

---end snip---