[nycbug-talk] looking for a member Eastern Parkway

Michael Shalayeff mickey
Mon Jul 18 00:46:19 EDT 2005

Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from George R.:
> swygue wrote:
> >
> > Today I pulled up next to someone I met at NYCBUG meeting. It was at the
> > red light at Eastern Parkway, you know who you are. Email me off the list.
>
> OMFG. . . and I bumped into some guy in Park Slope a few weeks back with
> an OBSD shirt, and said "hey, that shirt", and he said "oh, it's a
> computer operating system".  . . fascinating.
>
> He worked at Vindigo. . . (yes, they are still around). . . is he on the
>   list. . . he has a similar name to some OBSD developer, but he's a
> sysadmin.

my whole office building is openbsd-aware now...
it's scary i shall change jobs...

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)