[nycbug-talk] FW: Which job?

Megan Restuccia megan.restuccia
Mon Jul 18 07:05:34 EDT 2005

I agree, you could get to play with lots of cool toys - depending on the job.  But be aware, that if the goal is to ultimately get to a "finance" company in NYC, having the college on your resume could be a hinderance.  If this person is happy at the ISP, and not clamouring to get out - I would stay at the ISP.  A $4k increase isn't that worth jumping into something he perceives as being confining.

Just my $.02
Megan