[nycbug-talk] dangers of camera phones. . .

Marc Spitzer mspitzer
Sat Jul 30 01:02:19 EDT 2005

Well shit happens.

And this is not the danger of camera phones, this is the danger of
being an asshole in public.  What she did by deliberately not picking
up after her dog  deserves censure and ridicule, its a social
correction mechanism.  The thing was she expected to only deal with
the people on the train and she was wrong.  My problem is not with the
dog crap but with her rude refusal to clean it up, yee old one finger
salute.  Face it she bought a ticket and won a lottery.

marc